Translate

четвер, 2 квітня 2015 р.

I am looking for a person who has an interest to stay with me famous in literature

I am looking for a person who has an interest to stay with me famous in literature. And who can help promote me to print my books.
I have an interesting proposal for tradure my novel "Efemeria" in English and printed in England.
If you have questions write me private. - Ol.Olesya@gmail.com
Thanks to all those who read my information and who I can help promote.

Cerco una persona chi ha interesse stare famoso con me in literatura. E chi riesce mi autare stampare miei libri. 

Ho una proposta interessante per tradure mio romanzo "Efemeria" in lingua Inglese e stampare in Inghilterra.
Se avete domande mi scrivete privato. - Ol.Olesya@gmail.com
Grazie a tutti chi legge mio informazione e chi mi riesce autare.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар